Classes that Count for Walk-Trot Ranch High Point:
- W/T Ranch Horse Conformation
- W/T Ranch Rail Pleasure
- W/T Ranch Riding
- W/T Jackpot Ranch Rail Pleasure
Classes that count for Ranch Horse High-Point:
- Ranch Horse Conformation
- Ranch Rail Pleasure
- Ranch Riding
- Jackpot Ranch Rail Pleasure
Show Attire for the Ranch Classes: Appropriate western attire includes a long sleeve shirt with collar and cuff that has buttons or snaps that must be fastened at the wrist, a western hat and boots with heels. Adding chinks, wild rags or western scarves are optional. Safety helmets (hard hats) are allowed in all classes.
- Same horse/rider combo cannot go in w/t & w/t/l classes in the same day. However, the same horse may be shown in both divisions with a different rider. The same rider can show in both divisions with a different horse for each division.
- You can only show in one like class. Example: If you choose to go in Ranch Horse Conformation, you cannot enter another halter class. If you choose to show in Ranch Pleasure, you cannot show in another Western Pleasure class.
- If there are no Ranch Horse classes, you can show in whatever classes you want. Example: Sundays of my series shows, there are no ranch classes so you can show in any classes you would like. Each day is a new show!
- No fake tails are allowed in the ranch classes.
- No hoof polish.
- Clipping is optional and up to the discretion of the exhibitor.
- Equipment with silver will give the exhibitor no advantage over someone without.